- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Northeast Atlantic States Remove
Scale ca. 1:768,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north toward the lower left. Shows land grants and purchases in northeastern New York State and granted townships in Vermont and parts of New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 828 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 110; 651/1; 651/2; 650/3; 650/4
- Contributor: Cóvens Et Mortier - Klockhoff, H.
- Date: 1780