- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Ivory Coast.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Architecture, Domestic Remove Location: Ovid Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. Attached to wooden rods along top and bottom of sheet. LC copy imperfect: Sheet torn vertically at left center. Minor losses at top-center. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-147
- Contributor: French, Frank F. - French, J. H. (john Homer) - Friend & Au
- Date: 1858