- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The city of New York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- China-India border.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: Hamilton (madison County, N.Y. : Township) Remove
Wall map. Includes ill. of area residences and maps of Earlville and Poolville. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Mounted on cloth. LC copy imperfect: Numerous holes in corners and along margins. Vendor: John Carbonell Acquisitions control no. 2006-148
- Contributor: Clark, Benjamin A. - Friend & Au
- Date: 1858