- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Republic of Liberia
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Date: 1670