- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1709 Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Real Property Remove
A Portion of New York from the Hudson River west to the Unadilla Branch of the Susquehanna River; from the Delaware River north to Fort Stanwix.
Scale ca. 1:65,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor on parchment. Area is divided into the various tracts of land with the owners identified. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1079 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Date: 1700