- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- General map of Cairo.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The city of New York.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: Revolution Remove Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles Remove
Scale 1:24,000; 2,000 ft. to 1 in. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Has watermarks. Relief shown by shading. Includes "References to the plan." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1152 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100
- Contributor: Blaskowitz, Charles
- Date: 1776