- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- The city of New York.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Yellowstone National Park
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1709 Remove Location: New York Remove
A Portion of New York from the Hudson River west to the Unadilla Branch of the Susquehanna River; from the Delaware River north to Fort Stanwix.
Scale ca. 1:65,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor on parchment. Area is divided into the various tracts of land with the owners identified. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1079 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Date: 1700