- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: Normandy Remove Subject: Tank Battalion, 743rd Remove
D-day Normandy : the invasion and the first 48 days of action with the 743rd tank battalion in France
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. In lower right corner: n.h. Includes notes and illustrations. "418A."
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1944