- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The city of New York.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- China-India border.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Location: North America Remove Contributor: Champlain, Samuel De Remove
Covers the coast of North America from western Nova Scotia to Cape Cod. Pictorial map. Original title. Facsim. title: Champlain map of the northeast coast of North America, 1607, a facsimile from the Library of Congress. Facsim. of a ms. chart on vellum in the collection of the Geography and Map Division, Library of Congress. From a limited ed. of 500 copies. Accompanied by ...
- Contributor: Champlain, Samuel De - Modelski, Andrew M. - Library of Congress
- Date: 1607