- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- New Zealand.
- China-India border.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A capital do Brasil.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of Liberia
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639