- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- New Zealand.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639