- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- General map of Cairo.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639