- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639