- Yellowstone National Park
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: North America Remove Language: English Remove Location: Pacific Ocean Remove
"Printed for Robt. Sayer, Map and Printseller..." Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Vault
- Date: 1775