- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Chicago, central business section.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Pacific Ocean Remove Online Format: Image Remove
"Printed for Robt. Sayer, Map and Printseller..." Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Vault
- Date: 1775