- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Grand Canyon
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Language: French Remove Subject: British Remove Subject: New France Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean-Francois
- Date: 1756
Refine your search
- France in America 1
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1