- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- New Zealand.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- The city of New York.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Republic of Liberia
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: America Remove Part of: Mapping the National Parks Remove
A map of the British and French dominions in North America, with the roads, distances, limits, and extent of the settlements, humbly inscribed to the Right Honourable the Earl of Halifax, and ...
Relief shown pictorially. Second impression of 1st ed. Scale ca. 1:2,000,000. Hand colored. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 38 Includes text and inset "A new map of Hudson's Bay and Labrador from the late survey of those coasts." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Mitchell, John - Kitchin, Thomas - Millar, Andrew
- Date: 1755
Refine your results
- Mapping the National Parks
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1