- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: America Remove Subject: New France Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean-Francois
- Date: 1756
Refine your results
- France in America 1
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1