- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: America Remove Subject: New France Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean-Francois
- Date: 1756
Refine your results
- France in America 1
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1