- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- New Zealand.
- Republic of Liberia
- Clarion, Clarion County
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean-Francois
- Date: 1756
Refine your search
- France in America 1
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1