- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639