- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639