- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- New Zealand.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- The city of New York.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Grand Canyon
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Boston Remove
The collection consists of 40 manuscript and 26 printed maps, and a manuscript atlas, the originals of which are in the Library of Congress' Geography and Map Division. The Rochambeau Map Collection contains cartographic items used by Jean Baptiste Donatien de Vimeur, comte de Rochambeau (1725-1807), when he was commander in chief of the French expeditionary army (1780-82) during the American ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress. National Digital Library Program - Library of Congress. Geography and Map Division
- Date: 200?