- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Grand Canyon
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- The city of New York.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Mexico Remove Contributor: Schenk, Peter Remove
Tabula Mexicae et Floridae : terrarum Anglicarum, et anteriorum Americae insularum, item cursuum et circuituum fluminis Mississipi dicti.
Shows the extent of New Spain and Florida, New France, the American colonies, and the West Indies, rivers, towns, and trade routes. Text in Latin. Title from caption. Relief shown pictorially. Measures east from unidentified prime meridian. Includes ill. Appears in : Maps of Texas and the Southwest, 1513-1900 / James C. Martin and Robert Sidney Martin. Austin : Texas State Historical Association, 1999. ...
- Contributor: Schenk, Peter
- Date: 1710