- General map of Cairo.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Merrimac, Mass.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Ivory Coast.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Mexico Remove Contributor: Schenk, Peter Remove
Tabula Mexicae et Floridae : terrarum Anglicarum, et anteriorum Americae insularum, item cursuum et circuituum fluminis Mississipi dicti.
Shows the extent of New Spain and Florida, New France, the American colonies, and the West Indies, rivers, towns, and trade routes. Text in Latin. Title from caption. Relief shown pictorially. Measures east from unidentified prime meridian. Includes ill. Appears in : Maps of Texas and the Southwest, 1513-1900 / James C. Martin and Robert Sidney Martin. Austin : Texas State Historical Association, 1999. ...
- Contributor: Schenk, Peter
- Date: 1710