- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- General map of Cairo.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- The city of New York.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Ivory Coast.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639