- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: North America Remove Location: South America Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Shows major cities, political divisions, physical features, and areas of Indian habitation; Mississippi River as boundary between [French] Louisiana and the United States; Greenland, islands in the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, western Europe, west coast of Africa, and the Mediterranean Sea. English and Spanish. Longitude based on Greenwich meridian. LC copy imperfect: Partly torn at lower edge. Includes dates of exploration ...
- Contributor: Thomson, John - J. & G. Menzies
- Date: 1813