- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- The city of New York.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of Liberia
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Republic of Liberia
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Location: North America Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639