- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Part of: Mapping the National Parks Remove Subject: British Remove
A map of the British and French dominions in North America, with the roads, distances, limits, and extent of the settlements, humbly inscribed to the Right Honourable the Earl of Halifax, and ...
Relief shown pictorially. Second impression of 1st ed. Scale ca. 1:2,000,000. Hand colored. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 38 Includes text and inset "A new map of Hudson's Bay and Labrador from the late survey of those coasts." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Mitchell, John - Kitchin, Thomas - Millar, Andrew
- Date: 1755
Refine your results
- Mapping the National Parks
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1