- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: America Remove Location: New France Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean-Francois
- Date: 1756
Refine your results
- France in America 1
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1