- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: America Remove Part of: Mapping the National Parks Remove
A map of the British and French dominions in North America, with the roads, distances, limits, and extent of the settlements, humbly inscribed to the Right Honourable the Earl of Halifax, and ...
Relief shown pictorially. Second impression of 1st ed. Scale ca. 1:2,000,000. Hand colored. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 38 Includes text and inset "A new map of Hudson's Bay and Labrador from the late survey of those coasts." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Mitchell, John - Kitchin, Thomas - Millar, Andrew
- Date: 1755
Refine your results
- Mapping the National Parks
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1