- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- New Zealand.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (north America) Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639