- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639