- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- China-India border.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Pascaert van Nieuw Nederlandt Virginia, ende Nieuw-Engelandt verthonendt alles wat van die landin by See, oft by land is ondect oft Bekent.
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639