- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Contributor: Longchamps Remove
Scale ca. 1:3,900,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. From Louis Charles Desnos' Atlas général. 1767- LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 70 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes map extension entitled "Supplement pour les possessions françoises et angloises au sud de la Louisiane. Gravé par Chambon." Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 650/4
- Contributor: Longchamps - Thevenard, L.
- Date: 1769