- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- General map of Cairo.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- New Zealand.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Location: Canada Remove Location: New France Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean-Francois
- Date: 1756
Refine your results
- France in America 1
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1