- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- China-India border.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Nautical Charts Remove Location: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633