- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The city of New York.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: North America Remove Language: Portuguese Remove
Also shows the southeast Pacific Ocean, the southwest Indian Ocean, as well as the continents of South America, Africa, Europe, and portions of North America and Asia. Relief shown pictorially. Title supplied by cataloger. LC Nautical charts on vellum, 16. LC Luso-Hispanic World, Vellum Chart 16 Pen-and-ink, watercolors, and colored pencil, matted and mounted between panels of transparent Lucite plexiglass; the panels are riveted ...
- Contributor: Roiz, Pascoal
- Date: 1633