- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Pacific Coast (north America) Remove Contributor: Fee, Charles S. Remove
14088 U.S. Copyright Office Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Includes ancillary maps of the Northwestern States and Alaska.
- Contributor: Fee, Charles S.
- Date: 1891