- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Grand Canyon
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Pacific Coast Remove
14088 U.S. Copyright Office Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Includes ancillary maps of the Northwestern States and Alaska.
- Contributor: Fee, Charles S.
- Date: 1891