- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- New Zealand.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: South America Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Shows the coasts of North America and South America from Virginia through the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico to Guiana in South America highlighting Cuba, the island of Hispaniola and the West Indies. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the first volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639