- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- The city of New York.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Chicago, central business section.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: New France Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean-Francois
- Date: 1756
Refine your results
- France in America 1
- Louisiana: European Explorations and the Louisiana Purchase 1
- Military Battles and Campaigns 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- American Memory 1
- Geography and Map Division 1
- American Revolution and Its Era: Maps and Charts of North America and the West Indies, 1750 to 1789 1