- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- The city of New York.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1910 to 1919 Remove Location: North America Remove
General railway map engraved expressly for the Official guide of the railways and steam navigation lines of the United States, Porto[sic] Rico, Canada, Mexico and Cuba : comprising maps of the United ...
Relief shown by hachures. Includes nine inset maps. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: National Railway Publication Company
- Date: 1918