- Merrimac, Mass.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- General map of Cairo.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The city of New York.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Location: Nova Scotia Remove Contributor: Kennedy, C. G. Remove
A plan of the coast of Gabarus Bay from the west end of Kennington Cove to White Point shewing the several batteries and retrenchments made by the French to oppose the landing ...
Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Pen-and-ink and watercolors. Indexed. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Kennedy, C. G.
- Date: 1758