- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Pacific Coast Remove Contributor: Rand McNally and Company Remove
Steamship information on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Digitized image was cropped and rotated for legibility purposes
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company - Pacific Coast Steamship Company
- Date: 1891