- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Grand Canyon
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- General map of Cairo.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Gettysburg Region Remove Location: Frederick Remove
Regional view shows paths taken by different segments of the Union army on a march from Frederick, Md., to Gettysburg, Pa., as well as the location of the Confederate army units in the vicinity. The Union troops were under the commands of Reynolds, Howard, Sickles, Slocum, Hancock, Sykes and Gregg.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863-06-30