- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1860 to 1869 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Language: German Remove
Plan der Schlacht von Gettysburg am 1, 2 & 3 Juli, 1863.-Plan zur Erlauterung von Gen. Grant's Vicksburg Campagne Mai-Juli, 1863
Scales vary. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 348.5 From his Der Amerikanische Burgerkreig; Geschichte des Volks der Vereinigten Staaten vor, warhrend und nach der Rebellion. Philadelphia and Leipzig, Schafer und Koradi, 1867-69. facing p. 255. Gettysburg map shows the location of Union and Confederate corps. The Vicksburg campaign map indicates the route followed by General Grant. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also ...
- Contributor: Schmidt, Ernst Reinhold
- Date: 1863