- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- The city of New York.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1740 to 1749 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Language: Latin Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Also covers New England (distorted) and northern Chesapeake region. Title in Latin; notes in German and Latin; legend in Latin, German, and English. Unidentified meridian. Provinces indicated by col. washes; province and county boundaries emphasized by dark watercolors. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes notes in map area, ill. in title cartouche, and ...
- Contributor: Lotter, Tobias Conrad
- Date: 1748