- British Honduras. 12-66.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of Liberia
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Grand Canyon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Allegheny County Remove Location: Verona Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 868 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1896