- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Delaware Remove Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin Remove
Scale ca. 1:5,000. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Shows name and location of important buildings and wharf facilities. Inset: A chart of Delaware Bay and River, from the original by Mr. Fisher of Philadelphia, 1776 [ca. 1:700,000] Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Easburn, Benjamin - André, Peter - Dury, Andrew
- Date: 1776